MIDDLE SCHOOL GATHERINGS
Middle School Gatherings are events designed for middle school students to come together and connect with one another in a fun, safe, Christian environment. Our goal is to build community among middle school students that they want to invite their friends to be a part of.
Middle School Family Trivia Game Night
Friday, May 15 | 7:00 PM
On Friday, May 15 we are hosting a Middle School Family Trivia Game Night via ZOOM and KAHOOT!
Here is how it will work:
- We will host the game on the Zoom app, so to best be prepared, download that app! (Zoom link will be sent out to our email list the day of. If you do not receive it, please contact email@example.com )
- We will be using the Kahoot! platform to play the game. You can access this using any web browser, but if you have the Kahoot app, it will work a little better.
- You will want two phones or two internet devices to play (per family). One device can connect on Zoom, and the other device you will use to lock in your answer with Kahoot!
- Families will want ALL family members to play. This game is designed for little kids to be involved as much as their parents.
- If we are allowed, we will buy a pizza party for the winning family and get it delivered to their home!