MIDDLE SCHOOL GATHERINGS
Middle School Gatherings are events designed for middle school students to come together and connect with one another in a fun, safe, Christian environment. Our goal is to build community among middle school students that they want to invite their friends to be a part of.
Moving Day Celebration
August 19, 2020 | 6:00-7:30pm
- JUMP out of the car
- GLIDE through a soapy (and sanitized) Slip N Slide
- GRAB a Water Gun (Or bring your own) and some water balloons
- TAKE aim at our large target
- AVOID the “defenders” of the target
- DRY off with style utilizing high speed winds*
- REMEMBER the excitement with an Instant Photo!
- ENJOY a bag with some gifts for all our students!
*I’d still recommend bringing your own towel to sit on.