SNEAK PEEK SUMMER
We want your student to be able to celebrate the end of their 5th grade year, and have the opportunity to get a glimpse into Harborside Students Middle School Ministry. Because of this, we are moving Move-Up Sunday to August 2! But that doesn’t mean your student has to miss out on our summer activities. Find all the details about our Sneak Peek opportunities here!
SNEAK PEEK SUMMER
Welcome to Discord | June 24th
– Discord is our Middle School Online Community. During this time, our students will meet online for some games and discussion.
– Go to https://www.harborsidechurch.org/discord-guide/ for information on how to get connected.
CANCELLED – Chick-Fil-A Cow Appreciation Day | July 9th
– Unfortunately, Chick-Fil-A has decided to cancel this event, so we will not be meeting on July 9th. If Chick-Fil-A decides to reschedule this event, we will try to as well!
– All 5th through 8th grade students are welcome to meet us at Harborside in RM 226 to enjoy their free Chick-Fil-A from 1:30-3PM.
– Dress up in “Cow Attire” and stop by Chick-Fil-A to pick up a free entrée on your way to the church.
– We will hang out and play some games after everyone is done eating.
– See https://www.chick-fil-a.com/cow-appreciation-day for free food details.
Sneak Peek Sunday | July 19th
10:00am & 11:30am
– All 5th grade students are invited to attend the Middle School Programming on this Sunday Morning!
Sneak Peek Groups | July 22nd
– All 5th grade students are invited to attend our Middle School Groups at the church on this Wednesday!
POSTPONED – Moving Day Celebration | July 26th
– Before someone moves out, they clean up, right? Well, we are having an event that “cleans up” our students grade 5th-8th before they move UP to the next grade.
– We will have various activities themed around being clean and sanitized in creative and fun ways!
Move Up Sunday | August 2nd
– All students officially move up to the next grade and get to start attending programing.
A MESSAGE FROM STEPHEN LAW
A MESSAGE FROM Stephen Law
I’m Stephen Law, the pastor over Middle School at Harborside Church. If I haven’t already, I can’t wait to meet you and your new middle school student! I want to “Help students, when it matters most, become world changers.” The three years spent in middle school can be some of the most challenging and confusing times we go through. However, it can also be the most important period in our lives. I use Romans 12:10-12 to set the standard for our Middle School Students. I know things are different right now but don’t be mistaken, I am so excited to spend time with our new 6th graders, even if it’s just online for now! I look forward to sharing more details with you soon about our ministry!
We would love to partner with you during this time! Our Middle School Pastor, Stephen Law, has assembled a variety of resources and activities to encourage and equip you to lead your family well. Check out this page for a family devotional, a guide to communicating with your teens, free online Bible studies and resources, and more!
Harborside Students Parent Newsletter
If you’d like to stay up to date on everything that is happening with Harborside Students, then subscribe to our monthly newsletter. You will receive monthly emails from our student pastors with information about our regular programming, special trips and events, parent resources and encouragement.