Putting Faith Into Action
Outreach opportunities have a tremendous impact on those who
participate and on those who are served.
You can participate through financial partnership toward one of our upcoming trips by supporting individual Team participants or general Team support.
Please click the picture below to support a participant or general team support.
Planning has begun for our 2018 Outreach Trips.
Visit this page soon for the complete list.
Pinellas County Prison Ministry, Clearwater
Ministry to county inmates by supplying Bibles and recovery resources.
Jill and Joe Keenum – Missionary Ventures, Nicaragua
Provides support for missionaries in Nicaragua.
Josue and Karina Moraga, Matagalpa, Nicaragua
Serves alongside Harborside missionary, Brenda Rose, in building up the local congregations in the Matagalpa area.
Mike & Karen Osborn – Wycliffe Bible Translators
Works alongside churches in the areas of Prayer, Mobilization, Engagement and Stewardship to bring Scripture to the remaining language groups of the world.
Pastors’ Conferences, Nicaragua
Harborside facilitates pastors’ education and discipleship.
Josh & Erin Verdonck- New Tribes Mission, Papua New Guinea
Expanding the reach of the gospel to tribal missionaries through aviation.
A harborside missionary working in a rural Maasai community. Overseeing a growing church and children’s program, drilling a deep well to provide water for the community, Farming God’s Way training, Micro-loan program, medical gardens, hot lunch program for the local school, mobile medical clinics, hosting short-term mission teams.
For further information about our international outreach efforts, please email Lissette.
Policies and Documentation
Our Policy for Outreach Trips
If you have registered for a trip then you are already familiar with our policy, but if you’re curious about our policy to join a future trip, please see our Outreach Trips General Policy document. We hope you’ll have a growing desire to join us.
Thanks for choosing to join us on an upcoming Harborside Outreach Trip! To finish your registration process please complete the Medical Info and Release and the Consent to Hold Harmless found in the document below. You may return both the forms digitally to Lissette Metellus or print and return to our front Guest Services Desk at Harborside.
Outreach Trip Checklist
1. Attend the Initial Info Meeting (dates can be found under the Upcoming Trips tab)
2. Pray for God’s leading to send you
3. Fill out the simple application for your designated trip
4. At the end of the Online application, you will make an online deposit for your trip
5. A confirmation email will be sent to you upon registering online
6. Complete the Medical Info and Release and the Consent to Hold Harmless Forms found above in the documentation forms.
7. You may return both the forms digitally to Lissette Metellus or print and return to our front Guest Services Desk at Harborside
8. Send the scanned copy of your passport to Lissette Metellus digitally or drop off at the Guest Services Desk. If you do not yet have a passport start the application process here.
9. Once you have successfully registered, you and others may make Payments and Contributions toward your trip by clicking the trip graphic under the Upcoming Trips section (above). Finding your name in the drop down tab will assure the payment goes toward your trip.
10. Mark your calendar with important meeting and payment dates.
11. Begin fundraising; be creative.
12. Take a step of faith and experience the world.