Putting Faith Into Action
Outreach opportunities have a tremendous impact on those who
participate and on those who are served.
2019 Upcoming Outreach Trips
If you are interested in serving on one of the following trips, please click the appropriate graphic below to register.
Jill and Joe Keenum – Missionary Ventures, Nicaragua
Josue and Karina Moraga, Matagalpa, Nicaragua
Mike & Karen Osborn – Wycliffe Bible Translators
Josh & Erin Verdonck- New Tribes Mission, Papua New Guinea
Policies and Documentation
Our Policy for Outreach Trips
If you have registered for a trip then you are already familiar with our policy, but if you’re curious about our policy to join a future trip, please see our Outreach Trips General Policy document. We hope you’ll have a growing desire to join us.
Thanks for choosing to join us on an upcoming Harborside Outreach Trip! To finish your registration process please complete the Medical Info and Release and the Consent to Hold Harmless found in the document below. You may return both the forms digitally to Lissette Metellus or print and return to our front Guest Services Desk at Harborside.
Outreach Trip Checklist
1. Attend the Initial Info Meeting (dates can be found under the Upcoming Trips tab)
2. Pray for God’s leading to send you
3. Fill out the simple application for your designated trip
4. At the end of the Online application, you will make an online deposit for your trip
5. A confirmation email will be sent to you upon registering online
6. Complete the Medical Info and Release and the Consent to Hold Harmless Forms found above in the documentation forms.
7. You may return both the forms digitally to Lissette Metellus or print and return to our front Guest Services Desk at Harborside
8. Send the scanned copy of your passport to Lissette Metellus digitally or drop off at the Guest Services Desk. If you do not yet have a passport start the application process here.
9. Once you have successfully registered, you and others may make Payments and Contributions toward your trip by clicking the trip graphic under the Upcoming Trips section (above). Finding your name in the drop down tab will assure the payment goes toward your trip.
10. Mark your calendar with important meeting and payment dates.
11. Begin fundraising; be creative.
12. Take a step of faith and experience the world.