Mothers with children from infancy to kindergarten are invited to a place designed especially for you! Here you’ll experience authentic community, mothering support, personal growth and spiritual hope, all to help you be the best mom possible. MOPPETS is our activity-filled and loving child care program your kids will enjoy, allowing you to enjoy MOPS. We meet September through May, the 2nd Wednesday of the month, from 9:15-11:30 a.m. at Harborside Christian Church. We also get together every 4th Wednesday with our kids for a specially planned playdate.
Join us! MOPS will meet the second Wednesday of each month!
Childcare is available if registered by Friday before the meeting. For further childcare questions please email Julie - email@example.com or Lindsay - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly RSVP in advance using your Harborlink login. (Don't have Haborlink?-Click here to for a one-time setup of your registration account).
Once you are set up, use your login to RSVP for MOPS and then follow the instructions below:
1.Select your name from the registration list.
2. Indicate if you would like to pre-pay your dues for this month.
3. Click "Continue"
4. Click "Register Another Person"
5. Click "+Add Person" to add your children individually.(This will only have to be done once to set up the registration account-the next month you RSVP, the names of your children will be available to select for MOPS childcare).
6. Click "Select" next to your child's name to add to your registration. Do this for each child.
7. When all individuals are added, then click "SUBMIT".
For questions or more information, please contact Lindsay - email@example.com