MOPs Meeting October 8!
Join us from 9:15 - 11am for this month's regular meeting - on Wednesday, October 8 - to experience authentic community, personal growth, practical help and spiritual hope! Childcare is available if registered by the Sunday before the meeting.
Kindly RSVP below in advance using your HarborLink login. (Don't have a Harborlink account? It’s quick and easy to set one up! Click here for a one-time setup of your registration account.)
Use your HarborLink login to RSVP for MOPs and then follow the instructions below:
1. Select your name from the registration list.
2. Indicate if you would like to pre-pay your dues for this month.
4. Click "Register Another Person" if you have children to add for childcare.
5. Click "Select" next to your child's name to add to your registration. Do this for each child. If your child's name is not listed, Click "+Add Person" to add your children individually. (This will have to be done only once to set up the registration account; the next month you RSVP, the names of your children will be available to select for MOPS childcare.)
6. When all individuals are added, then click "SUBMIT." You're registered!
Lindsay Churchill, Coordinator
Melissa Phipps, Co-Coordinator