February 28 – February 29, 2020
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. That action happens at the point of CONTACT. It’s powerful. It’s motivational. It’s life-changing.
The God of the universe wants to make CONTACT with us. He wants to impact our lives. And He provides access to His awesome power at any time and for all people through this wonderful thing called prayer. But what is prayer? How does it work? When should you do it? What words should you use?
These are all questions that junior high students are asking. They have a hope that this mysterious God has power to affect their lives, but they aren’t sure how to talk to Him. Believe’s CONTACT tour will help young people all over the U.S. better understand the amazing gift of prayer and how it can make an impact on their lives.
MEDICAL RELEASE FORM
$120 Total Cost of the Trip
$60 Deposit due at registration
$60 due January 20, 2020
All Deposits made for this trip are non-refundable
Every student must have a Medical Release Form completed to attend the trip. Forms are due on February 15.
Students will be missing school on Friday, February 28. Follow the link below for an excused absence letter from Stephen.
EXCUSED ABSENCE LETTER
Friday, February 28
8:30 am Check in begins at Harborside
9:00am Check in closes at Harborside
9:30am Depart for Kissimmee
11:30am Arrive at Johnson University for lunch and fellowship
4:15pm Dinner at CiCi’s Pizza
6:00pm Check in at Silver Spurs Arena
6:30pm Believe Conference Begins
11:00pm Arrive at Faith Community Church for Group Time and Lights Out
Saturday, February 29
7:00am Breakfast at Faith Community Church
9:00am Morning Session
12:30pm Lunch Break
2:00pm Afternoon Session
4:30pm Depart for Harborside Church
6:30pm Arrive at Harborside Church
WHAT TO BRING
- Bible, Pen, Journal
- Toiletries (towel, shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant…)
- Clothes to sleep in and for Saturday
- Sleeping bag
- Jacket (it can get cold in the auditorium)
- Cash for extra (optional) purchases (ex: snacks, CIY merchandise, candy)
- Snacks for bus ride (optional)
- Camera (optional) [NO cell phones]
- Refillable water bottle
- Backpack to carry bible/journal/pen to sessions
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Cell Phones – If a parent needs to contact students, or in the case of emergency, please contact one of the trip leaders; we are always with the students. This alleviates distractions that come along with social media, texting, and the plethora of entertainment apps that keep them from focusing on God.
- Weapons of any kind