February 22 – February 23, 2019
You aren’t random. You were created as a masterpiece. Even when you don’t feel like it, you’re still unique. And you, as a masterpiece, were made by an incredible Master.
The idea of identity is a universal struggle. Every generation wrestles with it. Jr. high students sit at a pivotal moment in their lives where they are constantly asking the question “Who am I?” A student can’t truly know who they are until they know who God is. And this year CIY’s Believe tour will help Jr. high students understand what it means to find their identity in God.
Your identity is not found in what you do, but who you are. And God has made you who you are.
Who Am I? … I am who God says I am.
MEDICAL RELEASE FORM
$120 Total Cost of the Trip
$60 Deposit before January 20
Final Payment due January 20
All Deposits made for this trip are non-refundable
Every student must have a Medical Release Form completed to attend the trip. Forms are due on February 15.
Students will be missing school on Friday, February 22. Follow the link below for an excused absence letter from Stephen.
EXCUSED ABSENCE LETTER
Friday, February 22
8:30 am Check in begins at Harborside
9:00am Check in closes at Harborside
9:30am Depart for Kissimmee
11:30am Arrive at Partin Triangle Park for lunch and fellowship
4:00pm Dinner at CiCi’s Pizza
6:00pm Check in at Silver Spurs Arena
6:30pm Believe Conference Begins
11:00pm Arrive at Discovery Church for Group Time and Lights Out
Saturday, February 23
7:00am Breakfast at Discovery Church
9:00am Morning Session
12:30pm Lunch Break
2:00pm Afternoon Session
4:30pm Depart for Harborside Church
6:30pm Arrive at Harborside Church
WHAT TO BRING
- Bible, Pen, Journal
- Toiletries (towel, shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant…)
- Clothes to sleep in and for Saturday
- Sleeping bag
- Jacket (it can get cold in the auditorium)
- Cash for extra (optional) purchases (ex: snacks, CIY merchandise, candy)
- Snacks for bus ride (optional)
- Camera (optional) [NO cell phones]
- Refillable water bottle
- Backpack to carry bible/journal/pen to sessions
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Cell Phones – If you need to contact students, or in the case of emergency, please contact one of the trip leaders, we are always with the students. This prevents them from the distractions that come along with social media, texting, and the plethora of entertainment apps that keep them from focusing on God.
- Weapons of any kind